In-House Dental Savings Plan – Washington, DC
High-Quality Dentistry Can Fit in the Budget!
Dentistry should be as affordable as it is high-quality. We firmly believe that the terms of a dental insurance plan (or lack thereof) should not dictate the quality of care a person receives. That’s why we are happy to offer our in-house savings plan! Now, patients who are underinsured, uninsured, or who simply cannot apply their coverage to our dental office can STILL save on our superior general, preventive, and even cosmetic services. Below, find out more about the details of this convenient plan -- and learn how you can join and save!
There are a number of advantages of this plan, and you will start to notice them as soon as you sign up! Some of the most considerable benefits include:
Advantages of the
- FREE consultations
- NO yearly maximums
- NO deductibles to meet
- NO claim forms to fill out
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO pre-existing condition limitations
- NO one will be denied coverage
- NO waiting periods (immediate eligibility)
- Convenient & affordable
What You’ll Get
- 100% covered: Periodic/comprehensive exams, emergency exams, X-rays, cleanings, fluoride varnish treatment, periodontal maintenance, oral cancer screenings
- 20% covered: Additional cleanings, dental sealants, oral surgery, all other procedures, fillings, and core buildups
- 15% covered: Root canals, dentures and partials, crowns, periodontics, dental implants
- $500 off Invisalign
- $500 off 6-month Orthodontics
- $250 off Invisalign Express
What it Costs
Family of 3
Family of 4
Each Membership After 4
What to Know
This program is not dental insurance — and it wouldn’t be so good if it were! This is a dental care discount plan and, as such, it is only applicable for care at Aesthetic & Family Dentistry. It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan, dental insurance, or financing program such as Care Credit.
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctors, lies outside their scope.
- For referrals and treatment of specialists.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical insurance.
- For services of injuries covered under workers compensation.
- For a one-off discount.
Are you ready to sign up for or learn more about how you can save on care with our in-house dental plan?
Please contact us today!